- The signing of the booking form by the party leader confirms
acceptance of the terms and conditions set out and shall be binding on
the persons listed on the booking form intending to occupy the
premises (or any subsequent amendments to this list).
- No all male parties or parties of guests who are under the age of 21 will be accepted.
- No pets allowed and NO PARTY allowed.
- For the comfort of guests smoking is not allowed inside the villa,
although it is permitted on the patio area. Please use the ashtrays
- To ensure comfort, security and peace of mind, all our homes are
registered with the state authorities for short term rental and are in
full compliance with all relevant legislation.
The rental period generally consists of a Saturday to Saturday booking, however other periods are available.
- Stays of 6 nights or less will incur a cleaning fee.
- The villa is available for occupation from 4:00pm local time on the
day of arrival and is to be vacated by 10:00am on the morning of
- Vacating after 10:00am may incur a charge equivalent to one days accommodation cost unless previously agreed with ourselves.
- Together with your completed booking form, a
deposit of $300 is required at the time of booking. Once the booking is
confirmed, the deposit shall be non-refundable but will become security deposit when full payment is received. Upon receipt
of your deposit we will send you confirmation of your
- Payment of the balance is due 8 weeks prior to your arrival date, or
as mutually agreed on the specific booking form. Upon receipt we will
send out directions and lock
box number to your villa.
- The client is solely responsible
for any damage or breakages that may be caused to the property or its
contents during your stay.
- We require a deposit to be paid at the
time booking (US $300.00). This deposit will serve as refundable
security deposit AFTER we receive the full payment. (Note: this deposit
is NOT refundable before we receive the full payment). This deposit will
be repaid by the owner after 10 days of departure date or
soon as the management company has reported no damage and the keys
- The management company inspects the home prior to your
arrival and after your departure and will advise us of any faults. This
may include additional cleaning costs for removal of stains due to
spillages or stains.
- We retain the right to retain the security
deposit (either in part or full) to cover damage, excessive utilities
bills (supporting bills will be available if this occurs) or non- return
of keys. Receipts for repairs / replacements will be provided in the
unlikely event that such retention of the security deposit is required.
We reserve the right to pursue a guest for recompense for any and all
damages caused which may exceed the value of the security deposit and
will require payment within 14 days of being served notice of this.
Florida has a sub tropical climate and care must be taken with food
that is left uncovered. Uncovered food can attract insects very quickly.
Any added cost for pest control services incurred through lack of care
may be passed to you.
Cancellation by Guests
In the event of your party needing to cancel, the following conditions will apply.
- Any time before the full payment is received, loss of the booking deposit.
Any time after making the full payment or 4 - 8 weeks prior to arrival , 50% of the total charge to offset the discount that we will
need to re-book the property at short notice.
- Any cancellation
within the final 4 weeks will regrettably result in loss of the whole
booking fee (not including the security deposit)
- Failure to pay the
final balance by the due date (8 weeks prior to arrival or as prior
agreed on the specific booking form) may result in loss of the booking
and deposit. If we do not receive the payment we will endeavor to
contact the guest but if we receive no payment or communication, then we
reserve the right to cancel the booking and retain the deposit.
- If you do have a problem whilst in the Villa, PLEASE contact our management company as soon as possible to discuss the matter.
- We recommend that all guests take out holiday, injury, medical and cancellation insurance cover at the time of booking. No refunds for early departure, however caused.
Cancellation by the Villa Owner or the Management Company
- In the unlikely event that circumstances necessitate cancellation of
the booking we will refund any monies paid by the party (without
interest, compensation or consequential loss of any kind).
However the management company will always seek to relocate your
booking to a villa of a similar or superior standard.
- Force Majeure: The owners and their agents accept no responsibility
or liability for any loss or damage or alterations to the terms of this
booking caused by events beyond the owners control
including, but not restricted to, war, civil commotion, flight delays
or cancellations, technical difficulties with transportation,
alteration or cancellation or schedules by carriers, adverse
weather conditions, fire, flood, industrial dispute or any other event
beyond our control.
Safety & Security
- To comply with state fire regulations under no circumstances may
persons other than those identified on the booking form occupy the
- All swimming pools are used entirely at the guest’s own risk.
- No diving is allowed and children must be supervised at all times
whilst in the pool area. Glass is not permitted in the pool area at any
time. Please use the plastic items provided.
Pool Heating and Air Conditioning
- Pool heaters once switched on (if requested) will take 24 hours to
heat up, guests are advised that pool covers need to be replaced over
the pool overnight or for periods when the pool is not in
use, failure to cover the pool will effect the performance of the
heating system. The pool heaters encompass an automatic shut off system
that will shut off the pool heater should the temperature
drop below 55 degrees and not turn back on until the temperature rises
above 55 degrees. Guests are advised not to attempt to tamper or adjust
the pool valves, pump timers or heater controls, should
the owner’s agent discover these have been adjusted the cost of any
increased running costs or maintenance/ repair costs will be charged
against the security deposit.
- Air Conditioning, guests are requested not to lower the pre set
temperature as settings below 74F could result in the unit freezing,
leaving the guest liable for an $85.00 call out charge to
repair. Whilst at the villa guests are advised to keep all external
doors closed, leaving front doors, patio doors or windows open could
cause the Air Conditioning to overwork, the resultant excess
utility costs would be charged against the security deposit.
- In the unlikely event of a problem arising whilst you are on holiday
(relating to our villa) you should immediately contact the management
company who will seek to resolve the matter speedily. If
the problem has not been reported to the management company during the stay, then we cannot accept any responsibility. AC or any other equipment malfunctions beyond our control won't result in a refund.
- LIABILITY - The property is privately owned and neither the owners
nor the management company accept any responsibility whatsoever for
personal injury, accidents, loss or damage to persons or
personal effects, however caused.
- The owners and their agents reserve the right of entry at any time.
(This includes such workers as pool maintenance, gardeners etc)
- Website/Written description: whilst all information supplied on our
Website/Communications or other advertising media is deemed to be
correct to the best of our knowledge, it is
understood that the information supplied is for guidance purposes only
and does not form any part of contract.
- This contract is subject to and shall be constructed in accordance
with the laws of US and the parties hereby submit to the exclusive
jurisdiction of US courts.